Janydaw replied

291 weeks ago

Iru Mugan Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Indian intelligence agencies are trying to stop an Organisation (Love) in Malaysia who has made a powerful drug that can turn anybody into a killing machine. Hero Akhilan Vinod is an ex-RAW agent who is assigned to stop Love, along with case officer Aarushi. Akhil also wants to avenge the deaths of and his partner and wife Meera George.
A guy named love creates a new drug which enhances human ability to fullest.He tries to sell the drug to terrorist groups and therefore leading to destruction of millionaire of lives.Now its up to an Indian raw agent named akhilan to stop him at any cost
I don&#39;t mind well made movies inspired from other language movies but this movie is very poorly executed. Too many instances from Hollywood movies and they didn&#39;t know how to stitch them into a seamless one. The result looks so forced and silly. The very intro scene of Vikram was ripped from both Rambo and Sherlock Holmes. All it manages to achieve is boosting Vikram&#39;s ego and nothing more. What&#39;s with the scientist who just spills the beans even without asking much about what he has been upto ??<br/><br/>After a very long time, I stopped watching a Tamil movie half way through as I was not able to bear wasting my time on such a mess.
Chiyaan as Akilan: designed like Hollywood intelligent agent As love: simply excellent Nayanthara: Looks pretty, good performance Nithya Menon: small role, but remains in mind, Thambi Ramaiyah: Not well used Songs: Boring background score: climax portion is good, other than that,<br/><br/>Cinematography: The beauty of Malaysia, Kashmir and other places come to the fore with RD Rajasekar&#39;s visuals<br/><br/>Screenplay: 1st half just good, 2nd half okay plus: villain role, interval twist, relation of script to history minus: screenplay, songs<br/><br/>Well crafted action sequences, stylishly shot visuals, decent music and neat performances mark Iru Mugan. However, there is something amiss in the film to make you feel that it was such a well made, taut, commercial potboiler.

7cb1d79195
Undercover Carl Hip Hip Parade full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pfree download Mar SalgadoNew York's Shiniest telugu full movie downloadSpace Patrol in hindi free downloadDeteqtivebi full movie in hindi free downloadWendigo: Bound by Blood download movie freeCircus IMAGO One Chance in a Million tamil dubbed movie torrentDownload hindi movie RisenThe Mark movie download in hdThe Slowww Zombie movie in hindi hd free download
Please log in to post a reply.