Janydaw replied

292 weeks ago

Proximity In Hindi 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

An inmate serving time for vehicular homicide, overhears prison guards discussing plans for a murder and becomes a target himself.
Professor William Conroy, otherwise a model citizen, serves jail time for a car accident which proved fatal for his lover and student. In prison, he hears 'too much' about the murder of fellow inmate Evan, whose assertions he ignored that the deaths in their penitentiary multiplied suspiciously. Dirty jailer, Price, accidentally messes up the warden's instructions to get Conroy murdered by ruthless killer Lawrence during a transport. Conroy has some trouble convincing even his lawyer Eric Hawthorne he's the target of a manhunt. They and investigative reporter David Dart discover the dirty part played by Jim Corcoran's rich and influential 'Justice for victim families' vigilante society.
I'm sorry but who put this thing together? This is a very sad example of something. Um, could it be nepotism? I dunno. It's difficult to imagine anyone putting money behind a production of such low, stunningly inept calibur. I simply feel shocked that this film was made. "Proximity" is an incredibly empty attempt, in every filmic aspect. Very sad. Give me the money and stop wiping your bums with it, LOL! Was this written solely by the computer program Dramatica?
"Proximity" tells of a convict (Lowe) who thinks the prison staff is out to kill him. This very ordinary film is an action/drama with a weak plot; stereotypical, poorly developed characters; and a one dimensional performance by Lowe. A forgettable film not worthy of further commentary.

646f9e108c
Truck Turner full movie online freeSuper Dimensional Fortress Macross full movie hd 1080pDracula: The Impaler dubbed hindi movie free download torrentGhidorah, the Three-Headed Monster movie downloadDoom 2: Hell on Earth full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Heroin Busters full movie download 1080p hdCopping the Flak 720pDouble Jeopardy: Part 2 full movie in hindi 720p downloadShaitan full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieFull English Breakfast movie download hd
Please log in to post a reply.